Friday, February 6, 2015

[love you]

I think this is such an appropriate topic for this month. LOVE. That's what this whole month is about.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's often easier to love other people more then yourself. Don't you agree?

Why can't we love ourselves more? I think its because we are too harsh with ourselves. We tell ourselves we aren't good enough or pretty enough, but of course we wouldn't tell that to anyone else.

As Uchtdorf says, "STOP IT."

...I've always had a strong feeling about one thing:

Beauty is in the heart. Not in the body. 
The world may portray it different but the world is wrong, because beauty will never be on the outside. God loves you just the way you are. He doesn't love/not love you because you are pretty or ugly. Your heart determines your true beauty.


Love the way Stephanie puts this, because it is SO true!


Love YOU right now. 
Because you are perfect the way you are. You are beautiful. You are loved. You are special. You are important. You are absolutely wonderful just the way you are. You have a beautiful heart. You are caring. You are unique. You are happy. You are strong. You are smart. You are inspiring. You are perfect.

Your probably thinking, "But it is SO hard for me to love myself." Pray for help. Its not easy to love, esp yourself. He will help you love yourself. Because He wants want is best for you. He wants to help you grow and become stronger. He wants YOU to be happy with you. He wants to help you gain self esteem. He wants to be happy in your own skin.

Loving yourself is so important for so many reasons. So do it. This month work on becoming less harsh with yourself & learn to love YOU. When you look in the mirror say at least 3 positive things to yourself. Mean it. If you can't find anything to say to your self that is positive then say this, "I am beautiful." Mean it. Because the more you say it it will come true. You will learn to love yourself. And when you do- your world will change.

[h a l e e]

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! :) It's short and sweet, but still very meaningfull. It really makes me think of all the reasons I shoudk be loving myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! I love your perspective and like the idea of using February to focus on being less hard on myself. That is such an important concept, and I definitely needed that message today.

    Hugs!
    Sarah
    sprinklesonmyicecream.blogspot.com

    P.S. I found you via Moore Light Shine and am loving your blog! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome! So glad you liked it! I can't wait to start reading your blog too! Halee!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!