Thursday, January 15, 2015

HALEES THOUGHTS!

When I opened my Instagram account, I found myself stuck when it came to names. So I came up with the simplest, easiest name, intended to change it in the future. (When I got creative..haha!--Which did not happen in case you were wondering!)

When I opened my blog I knew I couldn't keep that name for long.

1. It just wasn't interesting.
2. It made it seem "Mormon exclusive'' which I did NOT want.

So I brainstormed for a long time, asked advice, goggled, everything you do when you want to change something! And I came up with HALEE'S THOUGHTS. Still not the most creative, yes I know, but that's not me, and I felt this was right. Plus it kinda went along with "Thoughts to Inspire & Motivate."

So I hope you all like it and will continue reading!

-Halee

PS. My name is not Haley but Haleeeeeeee. (Sound it out) ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love the new name!!❤️ Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new name is great! I follow both your blog and instagram account and I love both! You are amazing! :) I blog over at moorelightshine.blogspot.com and I am looking for some people to guest post. Please email me if you are interested! I would be happy to return the favor!
    -Shelby
    (littlelightofmineblog@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!