Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SLOW DOWN

I think this is such an important topic. I think it will help not only me out but you too. :) I also want to say thank you so much for all of your support in this blog. I've really enjoyed writing these post and I hope you enjoy & get something out of them. Also please take the poll I've added to the side of the blog!


-------


"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different." C.S. Lewis

Isn't this SO true!? I look at old pictures and I'm like WOW, my hair has grown a ton! Then you look in the mirror every day and your like, my hair never grows! Or I never get taller. Haha!

I thought this quote was perfect, in so many ways.

You want to know what I think is so perfect about this quote? If you haven't already guessed, it reminds us to slow down and enjoy life NOW. Because day by it may not seem like things are changing until you look back. Then things have REALLY changed.

Slow down and enjoy things the way they are now. The good, the bad, everything. Slow down and enjoy them. Stop wishing for better days ahead and enjoy today, because I promise you that someday you will wish you had.

Don't wish for more busy, more fun days. Someday you will be hoping for less busier days- I promise! Enjoy your little cranky brother now because someday you will wish he was that young again. Stop waiting for your hair to grow and enjoy it short. I could go on and on but I only I'm trying to say that we need to more fully enjoy today because tomorrow comes fast.

Take some time to slow down & enjoy today. But always remember to spend your time wisely!

-Halee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!