Friday, December 19, 2014

12 Days of "What Christmas means to you" Day 6

Today is your lucky day! I'm doing two entries!! Annnd we are half way done!

@_child_of_god__  said "Christmas means a lot to me! Christmas, to me is a time to show appreciation  for Christ and His birth. Christmas is the day the Savior was born. Christmas is the season of giving. God sent his Son. We need to give back in as many ways as possible. This season I am looking forward to sharing the gift and giving back to Christ."

@bom365blog ( http://bom365.blogspot.com/ ) "Christ's entire life was about giving. He spent his whole life giving everything he had to others. One small way we can celebrate Him and His life during this Christmas season, is to give generously to others. When we give gifts, and acts of service at this time of year, we celebrate Christ and His amazing life of service."

-EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!