Sunday, December 21, 2014

12 Days of "What Christmas means to you." Day 8

I hope you are all enjoying my 12 days of "What Christmas means to you." Only 3 more days till Christmas!!

@be_better_daily said "Christmas means to each one of us that no matter what we have done, where we are in life that we all have an opportunity to begin again. Our Savior was born the most humble of setting and showed us that no one is ever too far from him. All we have to do is reach out to his outstretched hand and begin again. #heisthegift of new beginnings."

Please let me know what YOU think about my 12 days of CHRISTmas in the comments below. Tell me what you plan on doing in order to make this Christ a more Christ centered one. Thank you so much for reading!

-EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!