Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 Days of "What Christmas means to you" Day 4

Because I had so many wonderful entries, some days I will be doing not just one but two  "What Christmas means to me!"

Day 4

@friminthefaith said, "To me Christmas reminds me that I can always have love, forgiveness & hope.

@ldstexts "To me Christmas is a great time to grow closer to Jesus Christ, his gospel, and loved ones. It is a time of remembrance of Jesus Christ; his birth, teachings, Atonement, and death. When I think about Him, I grow closer to Him. I love Christmas because of the real reason it is celebrated. The Spirit is so strong when you think and began to understand what Jesus Christ did for us personally. Christmas is a great time to think about this. I just love my Savior!"

Aren't these the best thoughts ever?! I hope this 12 days of Christmas is helping you grow closer to your Savior and helping you remember the true meaning of Christmas!

-EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!