Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12 Days of "What Christmas means to you." Day 3

@we.mormons "What does Christmas mean to me? It not only means to be excited for the Christmas presents and the stockings but it's about families and especially about celebrating Christ! This is probably what all the peoples entries say but I mean it will and my heart, and I'm saying what I feel. Even I have the problem with keeping my mind focused on Christ instead of the gifts I'm going to get in the morning. For Christmas this year I made a promise to keep my mind focused on the Savior and my family. I love our Savior and my family. I love our Savior and am grateful for Him and all he has suffered and sacrificed for us. I am grateful for you all and wish you a good holiday!"

Hope you all have a great day! Remember if you what to see all of the days click on the label below that says "12 days of CHRISTmas" and scroll to the bottom.
-EM

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!