Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 Days of "What Christmas means to you." Day 10

@lds_testimonies said, "I'm grateful for Christmas because it gives me the chance to reflect on the birth and ministry of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Something I learn every year is that the Christmas spirit is real! It is a time for families to be together and experience the love and healing power of Christ and his atonement. I have a quote that I heard in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) that I always try to live by. It's: "Live like everyday is Christmas." I'm so grateful for Christ and His life and example He is to us all."

What do you learn every year about Christmas? Tell me! I learn how great the Savior is and how he really is apart of our everyday lives if we just slowed down and had a  "Christ" mindset like we do in the Christmas season. 
-EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!