Saturday, January 17, 2015

5 Simple to Tips to Improve Your Life Today.

I've found that when I'm doing these five simple things my life is better and I am happier. Try them and tell me your not even a little bit happier. ;) Now remember I'm not claiming to be a happy expert or anything. These are just five things that I know make a big difference in my life, and I bet they would do the same to yours!

1.Reading & studying the scriptures daily. We all know how important this is. It is stressed on us so much. I can tell you that it works amazing wonders. I wrote a post earlier about how to better study your scriptures HERE. I look forward to my "study time" every night.

2. Saying meaningful prayers. This is also something is super important and that is stressed a lot too. But it brings tremendous blessings. Remember that saying, "If you want to speak to Heavenly Father PRAY, if you want him to talk to you, READ your scriptures." Who doesn't want someone to talk to that will listen, no matter what? Try it. Challenge it. It makes you day so much better.

3. Not judging or comparing. This is another life changer. Before you judge remember you have no idea what battle that person is going through. What does comparing do anyway? Hurts peoples self esteem... Just like President Utchdorf said, "STOP IT." This does take some time stop doing because its probably a habit, so try working on it, It will make you feel better about yourself and those around you, sounds like a win win to me!

4. Be grateful. Same here. When you start to become grateful for your challenges + all the wonderful blessings your Heavenly Father has given you, your life will turn around. Its turned mine around for sure! I also wrote a post about this HERE.

5. Serving others. "When you are in the service of your fellow beings you are only in the service of your God." Mosiah 2:17  Its so true. Your not worrying about this, doing something your not supposed to be doing. You are serving your God. And you will be blessed for it. + you become closer to your Savior. Try being more helpful around the house and playing with younger siblings.

If you aren't doing any of these {Or all but a couple} pick one, and try it for a week! See what happens. I know they have make a huge impact on my life, and I bet they will in yours too.

-EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks so much for your comment!